PDA

View Full Version : Act Of War big game entry form

Action John
08-06-2006, 05:36 PM
The entry form for Action Paintballs big game - Act Of War is now available to download.

Click here to download (http://www.actionpaintball.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=1606)

The Camo Kid
08-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Wahoo!! about time!!

zyhin
09-06-2006, 05:00 PM
how much is paint going to be?

SniperWolf
09-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Should be there, I'll be snowboarding in Perisher blue from 20th-25th, so I'll stay in Sydney on the Saturday night and join everyone on Sunday.
I might have to leave my marker with someone the week beforehand and get them to take it down with everyone elses gear.

zyhin
10-06-2006, 07:43 AM
see big gav

The Camo Kid
26-07-2006, 10:05 AM
just a reminder that the entry closes on the 27th according to the forms, thought id give everyone a reminder

Red Beard
26-07-2006, 12:16 PM
just a reminder that the entry closes on the 27th according to the forms, thought id give everyone a reminder
Im sure they'll accept it if its a couple of days late lol....or the day before...:lol: :respekt:

The Camo Kid
26-07-2006, 12:57 PM
no matter people should start getting them in ASAP help them organise the event, cos big scenarios and team draws depend on numbers

Sardukarn
26-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Im sure they'll accept it if its a couple of days late lol....or the day before...:lol: :respekt: :hammer:

That always seems to be a common thought - however as the Kid said it does make it a lot harder on the event organiser.

How good would it be if he didnt have enough paint, or arrange enough lunch, or chairs etc. We have seen from the posts from the guys who went to South Africa how bad a tourney ca be if badly organised, and the SPPC was almost cancelled due to lack of entries a few days before closing.

I'm sure you will be wanting their help to get the ASPPL of the ground - so i would be helping not hindering .. :thumbsdow

Help the organiser / field operators and get your entries in before the closing date. :thumbsup:

The Camo Kid
26-07-2006, 03:12 PM
:hammer:

That always seems to be a common thought - however as the Kid said it does make it a lot harder on the event organiser.

How good would it be if he didnt have enough paint, or arrange enough lunch, or chairs etc. We have seen from the posts from the guys who went to South Africa how bad a tourney ca be if badly organised, and the SPPC was almost cancelled due to lack of entries a few days before closing.

I'm sure you will be wanting their help to get the ASPPL of the ground - so i would be helping not hindering .. :thumbsdow

Help the organiser / field operators and get your entries in before the closing date. :thumbsup:

what he said!! Action are gonna need all the time they can get to get their watertank up and running so dont waste their time being late with the entry forms

Sardukarn
10-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Will the recent developments with NSW weapons licencing effect the Queensland players planning on going down ??

http://www.billspaintball.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=9041

Can we bring our own markers ??
Can Gav bring down the Tank ??

It just over 2 weeks away can this issue be sorted in time or do we need to make alternative plans..

Who is/was planning on going down ??

The Camo Kid
10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
im planning on going to this as you well know, talked to mike about this last night and said that this shouldnt be an issue, he confirmed this by discussing it with their weapons licencing people

and guaranteed me 100% this isnt an issue

from what i can gather its an issue in coffs because it aint at a licenced field

JJJ
11-08-2006, 08:33 AM
wish I was in Sydney to have a crack at this one

The Camo Kid
11-08-2006, 09:58 AM
wish I was in Sydney to have a crack at this one

drive or fly,

Bender the Defender is full and will be driving from Brisbane for the Game :lol:

Sardukarn
11-08-2006, 11:33 AM
What a fun way to spend a day ..

How many do you have so far ??

SniperWolf
11-08-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm going down, just need to know what happening with WL for nsw?
Also can I pay on the day, just be easier for me?

Sardukarn
14-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Posted by Action John in the news section -

The event is cancelled due to NSW firearms making all interstate players have to get a one off permit costing $75.00 for each marker they want to bring into NSW. Since it takes 28 days to get one of these permits people do not have enough time to obtain one. I believe this is the same problem the AXL were having for the Coffs Harbour event.
On a side note you can still come into NSW with your real firearm without a permit as long as you are licensed.

We are having a meeting with firearms on the 29th regarding several changes to the NSW firearms act regarding paintball. One issue is of course these rediculous permits and the other main issue is the lowering of the age limit in NSW to play paintball.

Hopefully all will go well and they will listen to us and finally do something about it.

Davey Crocket
12-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Any news on this now the licensing issues have been resolved???